Sunday 11 January 2015

Colour Mapping.


 Yippee - No Christmas images! Although there were so many ideas and designs that I didn't get around to - I'm kind of want to keep making them! So here is one of the first new cards I have to show you....




I made this card for a friends new baby. The image is a Stamp from Janes Doodles and the papers and letter stickers are from Doodlebug.I thought a round card would work well with trying to make the image float.
I've decided to start listing the Promarkers I used on the image (For my future benefit really!!) and figured I'm already adding a picture of them on here so it would make sense to record them here. I think its officially called Colour Mapping. I hope you don't mind...  


Promarkers Colours -
Elephant - Arctic Blue, Powder Blue.
Hippo - Purple Velvet, Orchid, Heather
Lion mane - Mandarin, Pumpkin
Lion - Gold, Sunflower
Giraffe - Magenta, Carmine
Monkey - Nutmeg, Tan
Roof - Moss, Pear Green, Apple.
Boat - Rosewood, Saddle Brown, Nutmeg, Light Fawn.

1 comment:

  1. This is just so Adorable. Fabulous Colours and Colouring just Loooove it!

    ReplyDelete