Friday 9 January 2015

Part 2 - Christmas Catch up...

Here are some more Christmas creations for you so we can start a fresh in this New Year!




I loved making this shaker card so it was like a snow globe. The papers on both these cards are Doodlebug and image is from Whimsie Doodles - coloured with Promakers. Happy Christmas is a die from Paper smooches.




I've had the paper on these cards for ages ... It has a shimmer to it but I can't remember the make. Both the images are Whimsie Doodles. I added some twill ribbon and one of the charms I bought from eBay. And who doesn't love a pun?!




Not sure which background I like best... Possibly the Kraft?? The stamps are from Hobby Arts and the background paper is from the Keep Cozy collection from Echo park.  I paper pieced the hat, scarves and leg warmers and added lots of glitter and sticky glitter dots to look like snow falling. The glitter letters are from Hobbycraft. 


No comments:

Post a Comment