Friday 6 February 2015

Mums Birthday.

It was my Mum's birthday yesterday so I made this card for her. I've used a Stamping Bella image - coloured as always with Promarkers. ( I'm currently taking an online colouring class but more about that another time...) 


 I've had the paper for a little while and not really been sure what to do with it (It is from American Crafts Dear Lizzy - Lucky Charm) but I thought the lace and ribbon matched it perfectly along with the baking theme.



I added some glitter and gems along with a greeting from Craftworks Cards. The top corner looked a little bare so I added a couple of flags made from scraps and a little co-ordinating button. I also added a little glazed to the mixing bowl but it doesn't seem to show in the photos.

1 comment:

  1. Your card is super cute! Thank you so much for joining us for our All About The Ladies challenge at Whimsie Doodles.

    ReplyDelete