Monday 30 March 2015

Ann's Birthday.

This card was made for Nan's friend from Bingo who was turning 90 and still going to the Bingo so it was the obvious theme. I couldn't find a Bingo card that went up to 90 though... Sure it goes that high... I know 88 is "2 fat ladies" but after that I'm struggling for the calls!!


The bingo card is from Simple stories 24/7 and I matched it with paper from Tilda Flowergarden range. I used accents of Gold with the ribbon and matting. The greeting is made up from Peel offs - also in Gold. I added Prima flowers and some co-ordinating resin flowers, along with a few sparkly gems.

The Image is from Stamping Bella and I matched the colours on the papers with the image. The Promarkers used are -
Skin - Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique White (Flex)
Hair - Warm Grey 1, 3 & 4
Wine Bottle and glass - Burgundy, Baby Pink & Soft Aqua.
Dress - Pastel Green & Soft Aqua with Baby Pink, Carmine & Ruby.

I love the colours and papers - its very shabby chic!  Hope you like it.

And can I just say - Thank you to all the lovely new followers. I'm so chuffed to have you follow my Monkey mutterings!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment