Sunday 15 November 2015

All dressed up GDT

Morning - Today I can post this card that I have made using All Dressed Up image called All Dressed up for Christmas.
I am honoured to be asked to be a Guest Design team member for these beautiful images, which you can purchase on Etsy (Just click on the link above.)


The base pattern paper is from Websters Pages All that Glitters collection. I used gold mirri card to cut the Merry Christmas greeting using a Lawn Fawn die cut and glued it to some co-ordinating ribbon. I also used the gold card to mount the image - both of which I cut using the Friskars cutter. I cut the banner from Dear Lizzy Foiled vellum - I actually put white behind this so the pattern of the base card didn't show through. Once I had coloured the tree, I used petal pink Liquid Pearls on the baubles and Gold Pen on the ribbon and stars. Finally I added Diamond stickles to the wings and skirt to make them sparkle and some Gold peel off corners. 

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique White.
Hair - Satin, Terracotta, Burnt Sienna, Walnut & Raw Sienna.
Skirt & Present - Pale pink, Baby pink & Cocktail Pink.
Tree, Wings & Present - Honeydew & Pastel Green.
Tree trunk - Raw Sienna & Walnut.

I hope you like her ... I'm really pleased with her sparkle!

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Crafty Calender - Sparkle, bling & embellishment. (M)
Disdigi design - TicTacToe - (M) I went straight down the middle with this one!
Alphabet Challenge - T is tis the season (m)
Christmas stamping - ATG (2w)
Craft for the Craic - Something glittery (M)
Graphit Markers - Xmas sparkle (W)
Craft Challenge - Christmas (W)
Crafty ribbon - Christmas tree (W)
Creatalicious Challenge - Merry Christmas (m)
Ribbon Girl - Use any image. (2w)

Thanks for popping by - leave me comment if you do!
Liz (:(|)x




40 comments:

  1. Lilibet, this is a beautiful card - I love everything about it - wonderful colouring and truly beautiful card design with those touches of gold. Really please for you about your GDT spot too.
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sue! The designs are so lovely it's makes making a card so much easier!! Xx

      Delete
  2. Lilibet, this is stuning!!
    Love the colors you've used, and you colored the digi awesome.
    Thanks so much for being our GDT by All Dressed Up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a privilege to be asked! Thank you so much.
      Glad you like my card - love all the All Dressed Up images!!
      Liz (:(|)x

      Delete
  3. I love this Lilibet. The colours are gorgeous, and I simply adore the die cut sentiment. Thank you for being our guest DT at All Dressed Up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for asking!! Its amazing to be asked!
      Thanks Rachael xx

      Delete
  4. Thanks you joining us today and being our guest designer. You've made a beautiful card and I'm loving all that sparkle
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea - I've loved being the GD.
      Liz x

      Delete
  5. Thanks for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. Challenge this week!
    Monica - DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, beautiful colours, thanks for sharing with us at Alphabet Challenge.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi,

    Gorgous card. Thanks for joining us at Creatalicious. And beeing GDT at All Dressed Up.

    Hugs
    Claudia
    DT Creatalicious
    DT All Dressed Up
    http://knutselmeisjes.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was my pleasure! Thanks for having me! Xx

      Delete
  8. Lilibet, Stunning work and so proud to have you as our gdt this time. Thanks again!
    Sheila
    *All Dressed Up DT *

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very pretty Christmas card Lilibet, thank you for joining in with The Ribbon Girl November 'Use Any Image' Challenge, good luck, Mary xx www.ribbongirl.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is adorable, I love that sweet image and the touches of gold! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog!
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  11. really gorgeous
    thanks for playing with us at di's digi
    hugs
    céline

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow this s absolutely stunning!! My favourite colours too! Love the stars and layout!
    Thanks so much for being GDT at All Dressed Up! Your card is stunning!
    Hope you'll carry on playing in our challenges! :-)
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I certainly will Lucy. Thanks for your lovely comment xx

      Delete
  13. Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us @ CSAYL. Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your colour pallet. Love how you ADDED the sentiment to the ribbon. I don't think I have ever seen that before. Thank you for sharing with us at the C.R.A.F.T. Challenge. - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this Lillibet - such a sweet little image and the Stickles really show up well in your pic. Love the vellum as well. Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar (Sparkle, Bling and Embellish!) Challenge this month, lots of luck to you. Hugs Sue Pxxx DT.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Oh My!! This is so very lovely! Love all the gold touches and sparkle! So glad you are the GDT at All Dressed Up challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute card and I love the colours you used and your layout. Thanks for being our guest designer at All Dressed Up Challenges this time.

    Hugs, Vannessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for having me Vannessa - Ill come back any time!!!
      xx

      Delete
  18. What a sweet image and lovely colour scheme! Thanks for sharing your beautiful card in the Tic Tac Toe challenge at Di's Digis Challenge Hope to see you in our latest challenge too a>Donna ☺

    ReplyDelete
  19. Fun, twinkly and festive - its gorgeous
    Thanks for joining us at Craft for the Craic
    Pixie ( DT member)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pretty colours on this card! Thankyou for joining us this month at Craft for the Craic

    ReplyDelete