Wednesday 9 December 2015

I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas

There is a new Challenge over at I love Promarkers and the theme is Anything Goes so you can enter all those fab Christmas Cards I know you have all been busy making!

The sponsor this week is Dr Digi. I have used a fab and cheeky image called I'm Dreaming of a Wide Christmas.


The chalkboard saying is cut from a panel of paper by Simple Stories December Documented collection. I mounted it onto Red & Gold Mirri to frame it. I used Silicon glue to stick it to the background paper as often other glues won't stick on top of glittered card stock. The gold glittery background is from Kaisercraft and is called "All that Glitters."
I used gold pen and gold stickles on the image so it all co-ordinated together.  I used Marianne Mistletoe Dies which I used to cut out some lovely satin green card and used Papermania White gems for the Mistletoe berries. Finally I used a little glaze on her glasses and a little star dust stickles on the fluff of her hat.
I used these promarkers & Flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral & Spice. 
Basques & Hat - Poppy, Ruby & Cardinal Red.
Boots - Black & Warm greys
Hair, Stocking & gloves - Warm Greys 1to 5. 
Mistletoe - Emerald & Pine. 

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges - 
Have a great day everyone, 
Liz (:(|)x


14 comments:

  1. this is fabulous love the sentiment on the blackboard it fits the image Ginny x My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulously sassy!
    Love the chalkboard and the hubba hubba image!
    Thanks for joining the sisterhood for naughty Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute. Love the sentiment.
    Margaret, DT
    CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute!!! Thank you for joining us at Crafters Cafe, good luck!!! Amy DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Lilibet. Perfect sentiment for the image. Thanks for sharing with us at The Crafter's Cafe in our "Use Die Cuts and/or Punches Challenge" and we hope you will join us again real soon. Hugs, Gale DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulously funny card! Thanks for joining us at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining us at CraftyHazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.
    Margaret, DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great sentiment for this image. Thank you for joining in the challenge at CHNC Extra for December.

    ReplyDelete