Wednesday 2 December 2015

Little Skater

There is a new challenge over at I love Promarkers and the theme this week is Winter. - A really easy theme at this time of year - so I expect you all to join in!! 
I loved colouring up this image from All dressed up called Little Skater.  Think I am slightly obsessed with these images at the minute!!


I actually forgot I had these lovely Filigree card bases from DoCrafts which I bought from Hobbycraft. I glued some Bo Bunny paper  from the Winter Joy collection behind the cut away card and used the colours in the paper to match up the promarkers. I die cut the image using my Friskars circle cutter and mounted it on to silver Mirri card. I used some star dust stickles to make her skirt and the ground shimmer a little, along with some gems stuck into the middle of the snowflakes. Finally I added a round Craftwork Cards Christmas greeting and a small Snowflake which was die cut from the silver mirri card using a die from My Favourite things


I used these Promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the Little Skater - 
Ear Muffs & Skirt - Blue pearl & Bluebell
Scarf - Aquamarine & Oasis
Jumper - Pale Citrus, Lime Zest & Pear Green. 
Hair - Satin, Terracotta, Burnt Sienna & Walnut.
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique white - Baby pink cheeks.
Ground - Powder Blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
Crazy 4 Challenges - Square. 
Crafty Friends - One for the girls.
Send a smile 4 kids- ATG for kids.
Sweet stamping challenge - Sparkle & shine
Creative corner - Glitz & Glam
Colouring Crazy Challenges - Christmas
Winter Wonderland - add sparkle & shine
Creative Knockouts -  Festive fun

I hope you like her - I'm really pleased with how she has turned out and I love the colours as an alternative to traditional Red & green.
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

21 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and love the snowflakes Ginny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card - love those colours.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its not a die - must go see if I can get some of these fabulous bases! Awesome work!! Thanks so much fro sharing with us at All Dressed Up ! Be sure to add it to the Blog Challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just done! Ive had these cards for a while... Full title on package is Docrafts Papermania 12 Days of Christmas 6X6 Filigree cards. Happy shopping! x

      Delete
    2. Thanks so much. Must go check this out! X

      Delete
  4. Everything about your card is so cheery and wonderful. Love how you have designed this card and your coloring is lovely. Thanks for playing along with our Festive Fun challenge at Creative Knockouts. Hope to see you again. Hugs, Cathy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG, this is so amazing Lilibet!.
    Love how you did it, with the background!
    Thanks so much for joining us at All Dressed Up!
    Bernadet
    *All Dressed Up DT*

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi
    lovely card such a details
    thanks for joining us at creative knockouts
    hugs Lisbeth
    DT-creative knockouts

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute image and love those card bases!! Thanks for joining our Sparkle and Shine challenge over at Sweet Stampin' this week, don't forget to check back to see if you're our winner on Sunday, love Jacky x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really pretty card...love the sweet image, the overlay is gorgeous! Thank you for sharing this with us in the Shabby Tea Room!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous sparkly card Liz, thank you for playing with Sweet Stampin'. I'm sorry that I'm a bit late with my comment. Enjoy the Weekend sweetie!

    Love and hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  10. The background is amazing and love the effect with the snowflakes dies
    Andrea x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a pretty card & I love the sparkle :o)
    Have a great weekend.
    Hugs
    Tracey x
    All Dressed Up DT

    ReplyDelete