Sunday 13 December 2015

We Three Kings.

Morning everyone. It's my turn to showcase another image from Dr Digi and today I have used We three Kings. This is such a fun image to colour and use on a card. You don't tend to get Carol singers anymore which is a bit of a shame as its such a Christmas tradition and I love a good sing somg.


I kept with the musicial theme and used various themed papers - all from an old pad of American Crafts. I used a tag die to cut the snowflake paper which I had stamped with the saying from KaiserCraft. I used some green ribbon from my stash to attach to the tag. 

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Spice, Coral, Soft Peach, Blush & Antique white. Baby Pink cheeks. 
Books, Bear hat & deer stalker hat - Raw Sienna & Cocoa. 
Cardinal red, Ruby & Poppy
Rock Pool & Denim blue
Pine & Emerald green. 

Sorry its a quick post but I have soooo much to do... and I've still not made the family cards!! 
Hope your all well and have a great day. 
Liz  (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment