Wednesday 20 April 2016

The Fabulous dancing Squirrel.

I have a massive confession to make... I made this card for todays new challenge over at I LOVE PROMARKERS using an image from this fortnights sponsor Fabrika Fantasy called Dancing Squirrel.
What I didn't think of at the time was that the theme for the challenge was to use Pastel colours... 


In my defence - life is a little manic at the mo!
I've used Simple Stories paper from the I heart summer collection and teamed it with the wood effect paper from Glitz and a little strip of orange card. I die cut a circle of pastel blue shimmer buzzkill using a lawn fawn stitched circle die. The wooden heart is from studio calico and I added a little yellow gem. Finally I added the wooden greeting using some pin flair glue.

I used these promarkers & flexmarkers to colour the squirrel -
Pumpkin, sunset & berry red,
Grass- aniseed, apple green & forest green.
Warm grey 2 for shading
Edged with cloud blue
Baby pink & antique pink on mouths and ears.
Flowers - canary & poppy

I hope you like this card and get chance to join in the challenge... Don't forget the theme though - like me!!
Liz (:(|)X

2 comments:

  1. Hi Liz - this is wonderful - don't feel too bad - you have used baby pink!
    Sue...xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha! And pale blue! It just never crossed my mind - a theme until I was posting it!! Dizzy!!
      Xx

      Delete