Sunday 26 June 2016

Morning Brew

 Morning - Todays Dr Digi image I've used is called Door Mouse and I have teamed it up with the I LOVE TEA paper from Tea & Bickies background papers. 
I don't know about you but I pretty much feel like this little mouse every morning when I am having my first brew... I will admit I am definitely not a morning person and often having to be in work for 7.00 am is not good for me. The only thing that gets me through is copious amount of really hot TEA! And this is now in My Dr Digi mug that I am very privileged to have received... they are certainly worth entering the challenge for!!
 
This card was pretty simple and easy. I cut a panel of the paper and glued it to the card base and used a pen to doodle the edge. I stuck a paper doily in the middle and a strip of red ribbon over the top. I coloured the image and then used a Lawn Fawn stitched circle to die cut it out. I mounted this on top of the doily with 3d foam and job was done!!

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers -
Tea pot - Burgandy, Cardinal red, Ruby & Red
Mouse - Tan, Champagne, Raw Sienna, Cinnamon
Mouse mouth and ears - Baby Pink, Blush & Antique Pink.
Cool Grey 2 to shadow.

Right Time for me to put the kettle on!!
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment