Friday 8 July 2016

Need a personalised Teacher Card?

Hi All - I'm currently making a few cards for Thank you's as its nearly the end of term. These can be personalised with names for the favourite teacher too. This one uses a stamp from Stamping Bella Uptown girl range called Tessie the Teacher.

 
I covered the card base with paper from Simple Stories Snap collection and then added a strip of the books which is from Echo Park Teachers pet collection. I die cut a panel from Blackboard paper from My Minds Eye All things chalk 6x6 paper pad using a My Favourite things wonky stitched die. I used versamark to stamp the greeting and then heat embossed it with white powder from Papermania. 
I used a little strip of Doodlebug washi tape and finally added the paper clip around which I tied a little ribbon.  I cut around the image and used 3d foam to attach it to the card after I added a little glaze to her glasses and the cup. 

I used these promarkers and Flexmarkers to colour Tessie - 
Skin -  Spice, Coral, Soft peach, Blush & Antique White. Cerise pink cheeks. 
Globe - Cloud blue, Sky blue & Azure. Meadow green, Grass & Emerald. 
Desk - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Cocoa
Skirt - Ice greys and black top. 
Apple & Book - Red, Poppy & Burgandy
Cardy - Soft Lime, Lemon & Canary with Orange and gold pockets.
Cup - Cerise & Cocktail pink
Books & Paper  - Champagne. 
Hair - Walnut, Burnt Sienna, Cocoa & Terracotta

Just drop me a note - here or on facebook -  if you would like any personalised card - not just teachers.
Li z(:(|)x



No comments:

Post a Comment