Thursday 25 August 2016

She is adorable.

Morning all
Its a new challenge over at The Paper Shelter and the theme is "BACK TO SCHOOL." I have used an image called She is adorable.


I used paper from Echo Park - Teachers pet collection and layered these in the base card. I then used Lawn Fawn stitched hillside board and stitched edge board on the white base. I coloured the image and then cut around her before sticking her onto the card with 3d foam. I used some glaze on her glasses and alphabet stamps to spell out the greeting. Finally I added some colour co-ordinating enamel dots.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image-
Skin - Antique white, blush, soft peach, coral, Spice with Antique pink lips and Baby pink cheeks.
Shoes - Red, Ruby & Burgundy.
Skirt - Warm grey 5 to 2.
Top - Honeydew & Pastel green.
Hair - Buttercup, Pineapple Crush, Mustard & Sleigh Bells.
Jumper - Tan & Satin.
Bag - Dove grey & Reef blue.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -


And don't forget you can win an amazing $30 credit to buy loads of stunning images!


Have a good day, 
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. A super school themed card, I love the image and your fantastic colouring of it. Fab papers too.
    Lorraine

    ReplyDelete