Sunday 27 November 2016

Simple Santa on a Simple Sunday.

Hello - The theme for today is Simple... I have a little bit of a headache after being at a friends 40th Birthday party last night so everything I do today needs to be very simple and will be done very slowly!!!

The card I have made to show you today is using DR Digi image called Simple Santa. And I have kept the design very Clean and Simple too and even used a background paper and greeting from Simple Stories!! (It's like it did it on purpose!!) The range is called Claus & Co and it has lovely sparkle foiled elements - I really love it.

I used a friskars punch to make the boarded in red mirri card and mounted the greeting panel in the same. The Ribbon is from Hobbycraft. Other than that the card is very SIMPLE and with these lovely crisp images - I don't think they need much else. Oooo apart from a bit of diamond stickles on his fur trim!!

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Clothes - Red, Poppy, Ruby, Cardinal Red & Burgundy.
Sack - Pear green & Lime Zest with a Emerald & Grass green panel.
Boots and gloves - Cools greys
Used a little cool grey and powder blue to shade the beard also.

Right I'm off to get copious amount of tea ...
See you soon,
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: