Monday 19 December 2016

The night before Christmas All Dressed Up New Release

Apologies - This should have been posted on the 15th... I must have missed scheduling it!!!

Evening - We have some fabulous new images at All Dressed Up and I have been luck to play with one called The night before christmas


















I have used a round base card and covered half with Pink Paislee star paper (Which I am totally in love with!) and the bottom half using a sheet from My Favourite things Plaid Merry & Bright. The greeting is from October Afternoon Holiday style. I used some ribbon from Hobbycraft to cover the join and a little bow tied in thin red twine above the Stocking. I mounted the wooden stocking embellishment from Wycinaka onto red mirri and added some wooden stars which were covered in Star dust stickles.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image  -
Bow - Poppy, Cardinal Red & Burgundy.
Bedding- Pink Mittens, Baby Pink & Cocktail Pink & Powder blue.
Hair - Saffron, Buttercup & Pineapple crush.
Cool grey 2.
Bed - March Hare & Tan
Holly - Leaf Green & Lush Green. 

There are lots of other creations made by the DT over at the Challenge blog and on the facebook page. Plus we have a challenge running every month from the 15th which is always an Anything goes theme as long as you use an All Dressed up iamge and even better there are some lovely freebies on the blog to get you started.

Hope you're all in full festive swing and I will be back with more Christmas cards soon.
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment