Wednesday 19 April 2017

Blogging... Any time, Anywhere!

Hello All - Todays post is for a new challenge at I love Promarkers. This time the sponsor is my favourite Dr Digi's House Of Stamps and we have an Anything Goes theme - so there is no excuses for not entering some brilliant creations!

I have used an image that makes me chuckle called Airfresh Fiona 
So come on admit it - I do take my Ipad to the bath with me and will often check messages and emails on my phone whilst I'm on the loo!!

To make this card I used a wood effect paper from DCWV Good wood collection and a patterned paper from Pebbles From me to you collection. I covered the join with a ribbon and mounted both panels onto black card. I printed out the greeting from my computer and die cut it with a My Favourite things stitched square die. Finally I used a silver pen to add details to metal objects.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the iamge -
Skin - usual
Hair - Sandstone, Cinnamon, Raw Sienna & Burnt Umber.
Laptop & trousers -  Warm Grey 1,2, 3 & 5
Top - Lipstick red, Red & Ruby
Tray -  Aquamarine & Mint Green.
Pot - Spice & Apricot
Cactus - Lime Zest & Pine
Toilet shaded with Cloud Blue.

Well thats all from me for now - Have  great day and looking forward to seeing all your fab entries!!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: