Sunday 30 April 2017

Hello - It's Sunday so Dr Digi Time and this week I've used Tea Trolly Dolly.
We are big fans of the TEA over at Dr Digi and I admit I consume far too much Tea on a daily basis! Especially when I am at work which is where I will be when you are reading this - I know... on a Bank Holiday weekend. Poor me!!


I covered a round card base with papers from My Favourite Things Just delightful Fun & Frolics and die cut the edge of one with a My Favourite Things scalloped edge die. I also used a Lawn fawn stitched circle dies for the image and greeting. I added a tea cup sticker from K&Co Bloomscape.
I added some Doodlebug enamel dots and a little red heart sticker.

I used these promarkers & Flexmarkers -
Skin - Usual
Tea Urn & Trolley - Cool Greys
Dress - Sky Blue and Powder Blue
Trays - Sandstone, Cinnamon & Raw Sienna.
Apron -  Lemon, Summer Sun & Gold.
Letters & Hearts - Poppy.

I hope you like our Dolly and don't forget to keep sharing your Dr Digi creations with us.
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. A brilliant card love the round card Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it that's a fab fun card love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete