Sunday 6 August 2017

More Christmas with Dr Digi...

Morning - Its Sunday so it means its time for a new Dr Digi creation and today I have done another Christmas card using  Rescue Squad  http://www.doctor-digi.com/digital-stamp-christmas/digital-stamp-Rescue-Squad



I die cut the front of the kraft card to cut away the top corner using a  My Favourite things die called stitched wonky edge. I used the same die to cut a strip from Red paper and also a white panel that I attached the image onto. I used a glittery paper from My Minds Eye Comfort and Joy paper collection to cover the inside of the card so the top section shows through.

I used prismacolour pencils to colour the image for a change to Promarkers. And I think I definitely need more practice to perfect this medium. I attached the panel onto the base card with 3D foam and finally added a Hobbycraft kraft greeting.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

Crafty Friends - Christmas in July
Crafty Hazelenuts Christmas - 3 of something - 3 layers & 3 die cuts.
4 Crafty Chicks - Masculine
Creative Knockouts - Furry Friends
Sweet Stampin Christmas
Merry Christmas Challenge - Animals
Paper Craft Happy - ATG with an animal 
Shopping our stash - Christmas

So I promise next week we will go back to something sunny and Warm!!

Liz (:(|)x




8 comments:

  1. Fabulous!!
    Thank you for sharing with us over at The Merry Christmas Challenge... and best of luck with your entry.

    Mary DT Member for The Merry Christmas Challenge...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why I wasn't on your followers list is beyond me but I fixed it now! hahahahha... now I have to catch up on your gorgeous makes!
    This is a great card... kinda reminds me of winters in Canada!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! Thanks for sharing at The Merry Christmas Challenge.
    ~Owner/DT Janis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great how you used this image. Lovely card with all the die cuts.
    Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts. Good luck!!
    Michelle (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure is a great stamp, like the paper you used as well. Great masculine card for our challenge at 4 Crafty Chicks.
    Thanks,
    Leanne DT/4CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello
    It’s lovely to see you have joined in the ‘Christmas in July’ challenge at Crafty Friends Challenge Blog. Beautiful card design using a fun image and great colouring ... Good luck in the draw and we hope you will come back again very soon.

    Diane Louise
    [Team Leader for Crafty Friends Challenge Blog]

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for entering your lovely crafting for CHNC challenge 345 – you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for August - I'd love to see it there too x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for playing with us at Creative Knockouts.


    หีฟิต

    ReplyDelete