Friday 29 September 2017

Chocolate is always the answer

Hey - I have been playing along with Stamping Bella  and made this card using Edna loves Chocolate Seeing as it was all about the chocolate - I themed it with purple that reminded me of Cadburys wrappers and Dairy milk!!

I cut a panel of purple spotty paper from Doodlebug Kraft in colour collection which I die cut with a  My Favourite things scalloped edge die. I also used a double stitched oval die to cut out the image which I stuck to the base card with 3d foam. The Thank you sticker is from Pebbles which I cut down slightly to fit in better. 


I added a spotty co-ordinating button which I tied with the red twine. I stamped the greeting and then used promarkers to colour a chocolate Peel Offs and then added some little heart gems from Hobbycraft.

This is a bit of a close up to show you the sparkle on her wings from Spectrum Noit Sparkle pen.


I used these Promarkers to colour Edna -

Skin- Usual
Hair - Saffron, Cinnamon, Henna & Walnut
Wings - Powder Blue & Blue pearl
Clothes - Wild Orchid, Boysenberry & Aubergine
Chocs - Walnut, Saffron, Cool grey, Umber
Poppy & Burgundy
Leaf Green and Grass.

I hope you like her - I reckon I probably look at chocolate as adoringly as Edna!!
Have a good day,
Liz (:(|)x


No comments:

Post a Comment