Wednesday 13 September 2017

So classy

Morning - We have a new challenge starting at The Paper Shelter and the theme is embossing. I have used an image called  So classy. Isn't he a daper fellow! 


I covered a round base card with patterned paper and embossed some mirri board using an embossing folder. I also die cut and embossed the city scape which I glued in place and sealed with a ribbon from American Crafts. The letters are from Cosmo Cricket and I made them fit the oval panel.

I used these Promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Suit - Linen, Champagne & Praline
Hair - Warm Grey 3 & 5
Car - Black, Cool greys 1 to 5, Frosted jade & Pastel Green
I also used silver and gold pen to add details to the car.

I would love to see your creations - And any type of embossing is allowed.... Just look at what you could win...

Thanks for stopping by - See you soon,
Liz xx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, I bet you looked twice is such a swanky man turned up to take you, he obviously thinks hes the bees knees. I love what youve done with him your colouring card design and papers and embossed background make a stunning card. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my goodness, a modern day Rhett Butler! I love all the details you used to create the perfect backdrop for him. Great card!

    ReplyDelete