Sunday 29 October 2017

Wizarding times

Afternoon - Im a bit late posting today. We went to a 40th last night and so this morning I got up and went for a run. The weather was nice so I did a bit of gardening whilst I had chance. So they are my excuses!!

So on with the cards.... Todays post for Dr Digi is using Spells for beginners. 
to celebrate Halloween (Although we don't actually do Halloween - when did it get to be such a massive thing here in the UK?)


All the papers are from Doodlebug boos and brews collection and I've used some nestibilities star dies and a star boarder die from Sunny Studio. I cut the image out using a My Favourite things double stitched dies and coloured the image with promarkers - I added some white and gold pen to the crystal ball to make it shine.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image -
Skin - Usual
Hat and gown - Orchid, Wild Orchid & Aubergine.
Book & Staff -  Sandstone, Cinnamon & cocoa
Beard - Warm Grey 2 - 5
Belt & Ball -  Lime Zest, Lime Twist & Pear green

Well thats all from me ... its already dark so time to get cosy!!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: