Wednesday 13 December 2017

Christmas Troll

Good Morning  - Today is the start of a new challenge over at I love Promarkers.
The theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Bugaboo who have some wicked images. I have used an image called  Christmas Troll  to make a special card for my Goddaughter as Trolls are very trendy!


I went with the pink and sweet theme and these papers from Doodlebug were perfect!  The trim across the top is glittered and also from Doodlebug as is the candy brad at the top of the tag. I mounted everything on kraft card which matches the Gingerbread men and die cut a scalloped edge using a My Favourite things die and also a nestibilities dies to create the scalloped circle. I used green glittered letters to spell out the name and a small peel off which I coloured with promarkers to match. 
Finally on the sweets I added some glaze and some Cosmic shimmer glitter. 

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image - 
Hair - Vermillion, Shocking pink & Hot Pink  with white gel pen detail. 
Skin - Baby pink & Fuschia pink.
Dress - Lime Zest, Lime Twist & Grass.
Headband - Lush Green & Emerald. 
Powder Blue eyes. 
Poppy & Ruby on the sweets and candy cane. 

I love how she turned out and hope you do to. Looking forward to seeing all your cards in the Anything Goes theme 
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: