Sunday 24 December 2017

Merry Christmas

So... it's Christmas Eve!! I think we are just about sorted! Its crazy so much time and preparation goes into one day!! I never feel ready no matter how early I start and I still have a  few friends that will be getting New Years cards instead of Christmas cards!!!

This card was made using Simple Santa  from Dr Digi and coloured with Promarkers. I die cut the frame using a My Favourite things scalloped die. All the papers are from Doodlebug as are the letters spelling out Mum and Dad. I used red mirri card to die cut the Merry Christmas. I also used some stickles on the fluffy trim on his clothing.

Right I have the last few little finishing touches to do... I have to go make fudge and a Nutella christmas tree!

Have a Merry Christmas and I will be back in 2018 if not before if Father Christmas brings me some crafty goodies to play with!!

Thanks for all your support and lovely comments through the year,
Liz (:(|)x

No comments:

Post a Comment