Wednesday 10 January 2018

New beginnings

There is a new challenge starting today at The Paper Shelter blog and the theme is New Beginnings. I have used an image called A Papercraft fun 
The reason being that I got new pens for Christmas... I got my first set of COPICS! So excited.. I have umm'ed and argh'ed about them for ages as they are expensive but the Husband bought me a pack of skin tones and I was sold as soon as I used one - that brush nib!! Its brilliant! So I then bought another two sets. I'm still a long way from having a full set but I will get there eventually.

 The patterend paper is from Pink Paislee Fancy Free collection and I used a MFT Dienamics banner which I attached letters from Websters pages stickers on. I also used a die to die cut the "good times" The Image I die cut into a panel using  Mft wonky stitched rectangle. Finally  I added some enamel flowers from My Minds Eye Just Gorgeous collection.

I haven't recorded what Copics colours I used as I was just playing and experimenting really but I will start doing soon.

Im looking forward to seeing all your "new beginning" creations!
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Liz, Happy New Year to you I hope you didnt have to work to much over the Xmas holiday and you managed to have a bit of home time with hubby and family. This is such a stunning card and so special love that image. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card lots of interesting thing to see Ginny x
    My Blog As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'am glad to read the whole content of this blog and am very excited,Thank you for sharing good topic.

    หนังผจญภัย

    ReplyDelete