Wednesday 7 February 2018

How you doin?

Morning - the new challenge is beginning at The Paper Shelter and the theme is all about love which being so close to Valentines Day is very appropriate isn't it.
I have used this fab image called How you doin?
I printed it on to Kraft card so I could use my Prismacolor pencils on the image.

I cut the paper panels from Echo Parks spots and dots collection and mounted them on white and I used a My Favourite Things die to cut a frame from the white also. I added some pink heart ribbon from American Crafts and made a little bow which I sealed with a pink resin flower.

I finally added some white pen details to the image and I'm please with how it has come out.

So now its your turn to show us your cards and creations - There is a fab prize to win - Just think how many digis that will buy you !!


I would like to enter this card into these challenges -

Have a good day and I hope you get some time to craft and colour!

Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Fab stamp and I love the colours you have used on this great design love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the effect of the colouring on Kraft card - very pretty indeed,

    Hugz Tinz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Liz, thats one prickly relationship and perhaps he should have gone to specesavers, love it, its just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx Sorry for being so late commenting, still feeling lousy.xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete