Wednesday 21 March 2018

Big Hugs Bunny

Good Morning - Its a new challenge starting today at The Paper Shelter and the theme is Easter -There are so many lovely Easter images to chose from but eventually I decided to use Charmy Bunny.
I loved playing with this image and made her quite big so I only used the top half of the image. I found this lovely patterened paper which just has a hint of yellow on the flowers so I was able to pick that out and add a few yellow details.
The greeting is a stamp and die from Lawn fawn called Big Scripty words and die cut the image using My Favourite things double stitched oval.

I used some lace from Papermania and added a prima flower and gems. 
I used Promarkers for the skin and Copics for the rest of the image -
Bunny - RV10, RV21 & RV23  - CO, C2 & C3
Hair -  E77, E25, E77
Shading on the shirt - BV00
Pants - BV02, BV04, BV23 & BV25
Shawl - R81, R85 & RV95
Flower YR31 & Y11

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -
 
I really love how she turned out. Thanks for stopping by to have a look at my little blog, 
Have a good day, 
Liz (:(|)x

3 comments:

  1. Hi Liz, what a clever idea to just use part of the image, it looks stunning, I love your colouring to. hugs Shirleyxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So lovely I love that pretty paper and your colour choice love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card
    We all love a big hug
    Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete