Sunday 15 April 2018

Yoga fun

Hello -
Wow its Sunday again - where is the time going?? So I am soon to have a big birthday but I am determined to be in good(ish) shape and given my love for chocolate and cake - this is unlikely but I got an app for Yoga moves.... Now I run 3 times a week so I don't think Im unfit but I couldn't do it! My balance is terrible and my flexibiltiy not much better so I saw this image and Yogic Yulia from Dr Digi is going to be my motivation to get rid of my flabby tummy!!

I used copics to colour her and papers from First Edition paradise crush collection. The greeting is from Jillibean Soup - I will let you know when it becomes Fun!!

Thanks for stopping by!
Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. Good luck with the Yoga. I love this card and wonderful image. the papers are wonderful too.
    Hugs
    Linda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic card love the way you have coloured the image
    Ginny x As I do Rodos

    ReplyDelete