Wednesday 29 November 2017

Not exactly a Big Bad Wolf.

Morning - We have a new challenge #348 starting at I love promarkers and the theme is Winter. My DT worlds collide again as the sponsor is The Paper Shelter and I have used one called Not Exactly a Big Bad Wolf.


The papers are from Basic Grey Juniper Berry collection and as it is quite a busy background - I've not added much other than a strip of ribbon mounted onto Kraft card. I also added a few little pale pink gems to the middle of some of the flowers.

I used these promarkers and flexmarkers to colour the image =
Skin - Uusal
Jumper -  Maroon, Wild Cranberry & Pink Lobster
Hat & Shorts - Gold, Heatwave & Sunset.
Tights, Dog & Hair - Warm Greys

I added a little White gel pen to give detail and used Spectrum Noir Sparkle pen on the bobble of her hat.

I would like to enter this card into the following challenges -

I'll be back soon with more christmas cards!
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment: