Tuesday 13 March 2018

Happy Mothers Day

I know I am a little late posting this card but thats because it only got handed to the Mother -in -law yesterday. (My Mum and Dad are busy sunning themselves on holiday!)
I used this new image from Tiddly Inks called Molly Shares. 
I used a My Favourite Things scalloped stitched edged die to cut the edge on the pink and yellow paper from My Favourite Things Bundles of Blossom brights pad. The middle paper panel is from Crate Papers notes and things collection.
I added a large wooden glittered greeting from Hobbycraft and a little pink flower from Petaloo and little pale pink gems.

I used these copics to colour Molly -
Hair - YR31, YR23,E35, E37
Dress - RV10, R81, RV13
Flowers -R35, R37
Leaves -YG11 , YG09

I'm really pleased with how she has turned out and its a pretty simple layout.
I would like to enter Molly into these challenges -
Tiddly Inks - Molly Month
Pink Gem Challenge - Mothers Day
Crafty Friends - For a special Lady

Thanks for visiting,
Liz (:(|)x

7 comments:

  1. So lovely! I adore Molly's hair colour and how you've coloured her dress! Wonderful papers and design too. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card!
    Thank you soo much for taking part in our "for a special lady” challenge over at Crafty Friends & good luck in the draw.
    Hope to see you again in our new challenge as well…

    Hugs,
    Melanie
    (DT-Coordinator Creatalicious Challenges)

    (DT Crafty Friends)

    (DT The Sketchy Challenges)

    (DT Stempel-Magie)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Molly is gorgeous and I loooove her dress!!! Thank you so much for sharing this beauty with us at Creative Inspirations. Good luck!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Mothers day card Liz, love that image and your choice of colours. Thanks for joining us at PG, good luck with the challenge. hugs Shirleyxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card thanks for playing at AGOAC
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable..thanks so much for sharing with us at Tiddly Inks..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Mothers Day card, thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks x

    ReplyDelete