Wednesday 18 April 2018

Hammock days

Morning  Its new challenge day at The Paper Shelter and this weeks theme is Birthday cards. I played with new image called Hammock Days. 
I made this one hoping the weather forecast of Sun may come true!! 
I have used paper from Doodlebug and die cut the image using a My Favourite things double stitched oval. I also added some die cut leaves cut with a Sizzix die on satin green card. The greeting is a sticker from Pebbles


I used Copics to colour the image and just played with the colours to try and match the paper.
Y21, Y35 & Y38
B00 & BG15
BV02, V17 & V09
RV04 & RV06
YG23 & YG 17

I hope you like her and you will get time to join in the new challenge as I know you are all making brithday cards every week!!
Thanks for stopping by - Liz (:(|)x

2 comments:

  1. That's such a great design love the papers and stamp so much all gorgeous Love and hugs Carole x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Liz, I cannot wait until its warm enough to lounge in a Hammock, I love your gorgeous colouring, and the actual card design and layout are just stunning. hugs Shirleyxxxx

    ReplyDelete