Saturday 7 April 2018

Oriental Girl Smiles. (ADU)

Afternoon - I know I say this every month but I love our new releases for April! They are so gorgeous and I got to play with Oriental Girl. 
You can see all the other new release images over at the challenge blog where the Dt have created some inspiration.



The greeting is from Make it Crafty chippie embellishments anfd I coloured this with copics and then added a shimmer over the top using a Spectrum Noir glitter pen.
The background paper is from Creative Imaginations and I have had it my stash for ages! I also raided my stash for the little Chinese lanterns which are from K&Co.

I used Copics to colour the image and added some details with gold pen.
Skin -
Hair -
Umbrella -
Clothes -

I hope you like her and will show us over at the facebook page what you make with this beauty and the other new release images... Plus have you got your hands on the freebie we have in conjunction with Kit & Clowder?? You can get it until the 8th so you have just a few hours left!

Enjoy your weekend.
Liz (:(|)x

1 comment:

  1. This ia a beautiful card. I love the new images. Chinese lanterns are a perfect finishing touch. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete